Wednesday 9 November 2011

Introduction Myself

Welcome to Hackers World!!!!!
Hi This is Tarun Arora a Student of Ethical Hacking and Network Security.This is My first blog and i have just posted my introduction,.I belong to Ferozepur City a Small town of Punjab.my Qualificaton is BCA,CCNA,CCNP,CCNA SECURITY,PURSUING CCIE SECURITY AND CCIE ROUTING AND SWITCHING , CEH..all the credit goes to my Teachers my friends who have inspired me to create a blog and share my information on internet.I heartly thankful to my Friend Vishal who is very good software and web developer.He has a lot of knowldge of programming.He always help me out whenever i get in a struck.I am greatly thankful to my Teachers Amandeep Batra and Preeti Narula both.They both are my favourite teachers.They always encourage me.and I also Thankful to my Friend SAHIL MAHAJAN who taught me the basics of ethical hacking.He always help me,He always solve my Queries.He is Very good Ethical Hacker.I am heartly thankful to Sahil Mahajan.This is my first blog and shortly i will start posting new blogs which will hepl you a lot.Thanks a lot for reading it.

Be a good  Hacker and Protect our Nation.

Thanks




1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.